Via Zoom, we will exploring the world of organic wines.
Your 8 organic wines will be:
- Grinou – Petites Perdrix – SauvBlanc/Semillon (Dordogne, France)
- Parra Juminez – Lobita Loca (Crazy Wolf) – Verdejo (la Manche, Spain)
- Fasoli Gino – Tre Piume Blanco (3 feathers) – Gargenega, Chardonnay and Trebbiano. (Veneto, Italy)
- Grinou – Petites Perdrix – Merlot (Dordogne, France)
- Bodegas Proemio – Cab Sauv – (Mendoza, Argentina)
- Fasoli Gino – Tre Piume Blanco (3 feathers) – Cab Sauv/Merlot and Corvina. (Veneto, Italy)
- Parra Juminez – Lobita Loca (Crazy Wolf) – Grenache (la Manche, Spain)
- Bodegas Proemio – Malbec – (Mendoza, Argentina)
It will be an interactive tasting. It’s limited numbers so everyone gets a chance to interact on the Zoom gallery screen.
We’ll work our way through each wine one at a time, introducing it and the vineyard it comes from, then moving onto tasting the wine and talking about our impressions.
In between I’ll be talking about organic wines and giving you other wine information.
They’ll be power point slides that will take us through the evening, interspersed with us all talking and sharing in zoom ‘Gallery’ mode. Questions allowed at any time!
Instructions and the tasting wine boxes will be collected from Simply Green on the day. The evening will be hosted by the Tasting Rooms on zoom in your own home, and we’ll be sharing the evening and wine together.
The evening will cost £60 for two people. Numbers are limited, so book quickly!
If required, additional food platters are available from Simply Green. See Below.
We would ask you to return the wooden box and empty bottles for reuse (including the screw tops).
All the wines are available for purchase at Simply Green.